Hi Rachel! I'm so proud of you and love your new BLOG. Keep up the good work in 2007. You're going to do a lot of great things. Love, Dad.
Dear Rachel, We enjoyed our New Years visit with you, too! We love you very much and miss you when we are not together. Congratulations on your new house. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Seable
Ray- Girl- you're cute- it is fun to see your pics! xoxojojo
Hi Rachel! I like your pictures. I hope I'll get to see you this summer. T.T.F.N.-Sabrina P.S. Say hi to your family for me!
is that all ya got? jk ha ha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Rachel! I'm so proud of you and love your new BLOG. Keep up the good work in 2007. You're going to do a lot of great things. Love, Dad.
Dear Rachel, We enjoyed our New Years visit with you, too! We love you very much and miss you when we are not together. Congratulations on your new house. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Seable
Ray- Girl- you're cute- it is fun to see your pics! xoxojojo
Hi Rachel! I like your pictures. I hope I'll get to see you this summer. T.T.F.N.-Sabrina
P.S. Say hi to your family for me!
is that all ya got? jk ha ha
Post a Comment